2019-03-02

Do I Have That Book TAG

Link to original here

The Challenges 1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I'm not too fond of them, but yes: My Lady Jane

2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
Cheaper by the Dozen
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story? Lots of retellings, does that work? For example Love, Lies & Spies

4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long? Bitterblue

5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter? Snow Like Ashes

6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book? Cheaper by the Dozen, which I think is quite fitting

7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name? Lewis Carroll: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

8. Do you have a book with a character's name in the title? Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter

9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it? Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show? City of Bones

11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality...) The only one that comes to mind is What If? whose author is known for XKCD (which is writing, but not that of a book...)

12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover? Clockwork Angel has a faint one of Big Ben

13. Do you have a poetry book? Vuosisadan rakkaustarina

14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it? An Abundance of Katherines

15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you? The closest to my SV is Susanne Winnacker

16. Do you have a book of short stories? Aesop's Fables

17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long? Oddly specific, but I have four, one of which is my Finnish edition of Pride and Prejudice

18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie? I have 1 movie edition and that is Dear John

19. Do you have a graphic novel?
I enjoy them, but I have a rule of sorts of not buying/owning them since they are quite expensive and I'd want the complete series, but this was a recent gift: Elias

20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
And full circle to my very first answer: My Lady Jane or My Plain Jane


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)