2019-12-14

Christmas Songs Book TAG

Christmas Songs Book TAG 2019

I'll try to limit the answers to books I've read this year, but we'll see how that goes!


1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
Maybe Lara Jean and Peter from To All The Boys I've Loved Before, but that is definitely also influenced by the movie
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.)
First that comes to mind is A Natural History of Dragons with quite a few trips and expeditions in it

3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.)
Adulthood is A Myth was a short little comic which I really enjoyed
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
That'll be Renegades, though it won't be a surprise since my sister has gotten me the previous two the past few years
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
I rarely cry while reading, but I remember feeling quite emotional in The Lovely and the Lost
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
This time of year makes me want to reread the Harry Potter books, and I'm thinking I'll go with a few of the illustrated editions this year!
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
So far I've finished two series, both of which are duologies (Daughter of the Pirate King being at the top).
But if I finish Supernova this year, then I guess that's the one for this year
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
I have no idea! The dogs from The Lovely and the Lost? Though that might be on my mind since it was an answer a couple questions back
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
With the lowest rating so far, that would be Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which let me down since I actually enjoyed the movie.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
My Calamity Jane has been on my mind, and I can't wait for it!
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)