2020-01-11

2020 TBR Book Challenge

2020 TBR Book Challenge


Last updated: December 28th -20, for newer information check my TBR 2021 post



For the past five years I've done a challenge to get my TBR list down.
Although I've gotten a grip on my TBR, I still continue with this to expand what I read.
This is very close to last years one, with a few modifications.


1. Start a series & complete a series (can be separate series)
Faith: Taking Flight
My Calamity Jane

2. A book from the GoodReads Choice Awards (2019 link)
Book Love

3. A book you meant to read in 2019
Persuasion

4. Someone else's recommendation
Myyttihovi

5. Released as a movie/TV show
Kuolema niilillä (Death on the Nile, in the makes)

6. Award winner
Animal Farm

7. A book in Finnish
Paddingtonista 16.50 (16:50 From Paddington)

8.  A really long book (500+ pages)
Solutions and Other Problems

9. A book by an author you haven't read before
The Guest List

10. Choose by cover
Serenity and Firefly

11. A book where one of the main characters is royalty
The Ickabog

12. A book you choose randomly
Dear Girls

13. A book published in 2020
Hawk, Come Tumbling Down

14. A Standalone
Burn

15Genre you don't read enough
How to Drag a Body and Other Safety Tips

16. A collection (e.g. essays, short stories, poetry, plays)
Mermaid's voice returns in this one

17. Non-fiction
Unspeakable Acts

18. A book with a chilling atmosphere (scary, unsettling, cold)
Lukitut ovet (Turn of The Key)

19. Classic
Lady Susan

20. Science
The Happy Brain

Bonus: Reread a book
The Book of Ivy

Completed: 19+/20
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)