2020-02-22

The Birthday Book TAG



THE BIRTHDAY BOOK TAG

My birthday was this week, so I thought I'd answer this tag even though last week I also posted one. But hey, my birthday!

1 – BIRTHDAY CAKE – a book with a plot that seems cliche but you adore it anyway

The Selection: The one series that honestly isn't that good, but I still enjoy rereading

2 – PARTY GUESTS – your most anticipated book release this year

My Calamity Jane: And side note, also super excited about the "Mary" series the authors are also going to start doing!

3 – BIRTHDAY PRESENTS – a book that surprised you with how much you loved it

A Natural History of Dragons: Something about it intrigued me, even though overall it didn't exactly feel like a book for me, but I am so happy I ended up reading

4 – THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG – a book that certainly deserved all the hype it got

Harry Potter: I don't think I need to explain myself further

5 – HAPPY MUSIC – a book with some very beautiful and truly memorable quotes

Divergent: This was a hard question, and I'm not exactly sure about my answer either

6 – GETTING OLDER – a book that you read a long time ago, but you think that you would appreciate it more if you read it as a more mature reader

Classics: There are some books that I used to love and think that if I read them now I'd really dislike, but this one I think I'd appreciate more classics now

7 – SWEET BIRTHDAY MEMORIES – a book that kept you incredibly happy during a sad or demanding period of your life

Harry Potter: I feel like this is the only answer I could give, since jumping into that world is just nostalgic and can take me back and away


- - -
And just as an added fun fact, I make my own cake every year. And pretty much every year it's something different. This year I went with red velvet.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)