2020-08-21

Book Love : Review

Book Love by Debbie Tung

39296114

SUMMARY
Book Love is a gift book of comics tailor-made for tea-sipping, spine-sniffing, book-hoarding bibliophiles. Debbie Tung's comics are humorous and instantly recognizable - making readers laugh while precisely conveying the thoughts and habits of book nerds.


Goodreads' link to the book!
><><


Stars: ✦✦✦
So as usual, I'll tell 4.0 things I liked about the book and 1.0 thing I didn't like.


+1 | The idea is simple and cute

+1 | The illustrations fit perfectly into the story being told

+1 | At the same time quick and simple, but also thought-provoking

+/-1 | Entertainment value. It had some really great ones and some that weren't. It's a bit of a hit or miss, but I'd say every reader can find something they like from it!


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)