2014-01-25

The Fault in Our Stars : review


John Green

Someone asked me if I had read The Fault in Our Stars and I had yet to. I had heard So much great things about it and I wanted to read it, but I kept pushing it away in thoughts of reading it sometime. I guess I wasn't prepared to cry, as I had heard that I would. Then the movie release date came, and I had to read it before it. So I started to read it. And I read it in one sitting during a lovely evening. I was compelled to read the whole thing. And I did. And I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I can't even express my gratitude to John Green for writing it! I don't know how to express my love toward the book either. No it didn't have "fiction" in the world but it was compensated by the contemporary setting and all the romance and heart-break.
I cried and laughed, shared the joy and grief, I was nervous yet anxious, and most importantly I Loved It!

So onto what it is about if you do not know:  (GoodReads)
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Yeah. That pretty much explains it.
If you still haven't read it and aren't planning to will this help?:
literary awards






AnYwAy:
My point in this rambling (Yes, I actually have a point) is that everyone should read it and that all the crying will be worth it. Since after you have read it you will feel happy and lively I suppose...
.5


Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)