2014-02-01

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight : review

Jennifer E. Smith

To be honest I grabbed this book because of it's title...Yeah it just sealed the deal for me. So I have been wanting to read some contemporary books since I have been reading so much action/fantasy.

GoodReads:
10798416Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon-to-be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.

A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. What will happen?

So first of all: I loved it! It had a well created plot and the characters were well developed. I did not know what to expect from it which probably came to me loving it since I had no idea what it is even about. When I started the book I did, at times, think "Whaat" since the probability of it happening was slightly ridicculous but lovable. It is in the title and I just about laughed every time I said the name...
The book was really short and it bothered me since I wanted more but I will jump into the other books by her then. I have heard that This IsWhat Happy Looks Like by her is not as good but I will still  read it (and it is longer so hope I like it). Also The Geography of You and Me is also coming (and it has a awesome name too) so I'm excited.
Do read this book if you like a cute little romancy read.

Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)