2014-02-09

Chocolate Book Tag

[Book Tag]

Dark Chocolate -- A book that covers a dark topic
This was a hard one since I like more of a different genre... I will go with Survive by Alex Morel covering suicidal thoughts

White Chocolate -- Your favourite light-hearted/humourous read
This is not too much of a known book so hope you check it out: The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. When reading this book I felt so giddy

Milk Chocolate -- A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read
I am so very excited in continuing the Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Chocolate with a caramel center -- Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it
This is easily The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith) which I absolutely LoVe

Wafer-free Kit-Kat -- Name a book that surprised you lately
Again not too known: Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff. I was so suprised by how things turned out in this book!

Snickers -- A book that you are going nuts about
I go nuts when I think about how I still have not read The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Yes I have it. Yes I'm planning to read it. Yes I'll do a review on it...

Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows -- What book would you turn to for a comfort read?
The Statistical... So this book again :)
If i can't use this book again then lets go with... Babe by Dick King-Smith... Yes it's the one with the pig :) I have always read this book and I have read it around 30 times since it is quite short

Box of chocolates -- What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone
Well this was obvious for me: Harry Potter ! It has mystery, Romance, Fiction, Magic, Darkness, Friendship... And thigs for Adults and Children/Teens



Thanks for Reading,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)