2014-04-11

Book Challenge


1. Reading goal for the year
> I'm actually not sure. I'm trying for over 80ish.

2. Newest book
> Probably Fathomless by Jackson Pearce

3. Childhood favourite/First book I ever loved
> Harry Potter and any Roald Dahl books

4. Favourite non- human character
> Sophorina's animal robot from Etiquette and Espionage

5. Emotional rollercoaster
> The Fault in Our Stars

6. This book inspired me
> Honestly I'll need to go with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It tought me quite a bit.

7. A quote to live by
> "Accept who you are, unless you're a serial killer" -Ellen DeGeneres

8. Biggest plot twist
> Allegiant by Veronica Roth

9. Humerous read
> The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

10. Love/Hate relationship
> The Selection by Kiera Cass

11. Unique read
> The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Dear,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)