2014-04-10

Top 5 Wednesday

Quotes

If you don' t already know: I LoVe quotes. Do tell if you want me to tell my other favourites, since for this I picked some book related (or author).

1. "Accept who you are, unless you're a serial killer"
-Ellen DeGeneres

2. Dum Spiro Spero
-Latin for "While I breathe, I hope" (not from a book but I wanted to add this)

3. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Roald Dahl

4. Okay. Okay
- You'll understand if you've read The Fault in Our Stars

5. I'm studying the statistical probability of love at first sight
- from The Statistical... (wow, I've always been writing the whole title, I think from now I'll shorten it to something)
Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)