2014-06-09

Top 5 Wednesday

June 11th
Books You Struggled to Finish

As always I am sorry if you find this list somehow mean my intentions are only to state my opinion. I might like some books you don't and the other way as well. I hope you can get over it.

-Ever by Levine
I guess it was only for loving Fairest and Ella Enchanted so much I was disappointed by this. I hate when that happens, even though this was a fine book.

-Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen
I really liked this book and the twist it told on the classic story of Snow White. I just somehow seemed to read it slow even though it is short.

-Summer of the Wolves by Lisa William Kline
I can't say I hated this book, but I didn't finish it... I hate reading a book where the POV (Point Of View) changes between chapters. That overruled my thoughts when reading this book since I always seem to like the other character more. I then skim through the other POV and I don't get the plot, then after a while I give up on the whole book.

-Warriors by Erin hunter
I don't want to trash this book and I've already stated my opinion that I didn't enjoy it. I know multiple people who love this series so you might as well.

-Eon by Alison Goodman
I liked the story line but I found it slow paced. I still haven't finished it but have been reading other books in between. Do you guys think I should finish it?
Dear,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)