2014-12-19

Series I Haven't Finished

This won't be updated

I felt like this is going to be a good way to show how much I have and need to read… And keep in mind these are series I have started.

Are out but I don’t have them:
1. Defiance
2. Fables, graphic novel (I'm at number 9)
3. Manners and Mutiny
4. Sealed with a Lie

Are out and I have them, but I haven't read them...:
1. Days of Blood and Starlight
2. False Memory 2-3
3. Poison Study 2-3
4. Goose Girl 3-4
5. Heir of Fire
6. Oz 2-3
7. Miss Mayhem

1st ones I own but have yet to read...(It's so long!):
1. Uglies
2. Geek Girl
3. Ember in the Ashes
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go
5. Sisters Red
6. Snow Like Ashes
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses
8. Girl Who Circumnavitated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)