2016-08-20

Top 10 : Non-fiction

Non-fiction

If you've been reading my blog or Goodreads you might now that I don't really read non-fiction... So i decided to make a list of my top ones that I have read, since that makes sense right?
      And in no particular order:

1. We Should Hang Out Sometime, Josh Sunquist
        Comedy, stories about failed dates

2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, Mindy Kaling / Yes Please, Amy Poehler
        Comedy and thoughts (in the same since I remember them being good, but disappointing)

3. Seriously I'm Kidding, Ellen DeGeneres
        Comedy and thoughts

4. Cheaper by the Dozen, Frank Gilberth Jr. & Ernestine Gilberth Carey   link to my review
                 The title might ring a bell, and yes the movie is (losely) based on this book
        Comedy and thoughts to their father (of 12), a efficiency exprt

5. Hyperbole and a Half, Allie Brosh
        Comedy, thoughts - graphic novel-ish

6. Soul Surfer, Bethany Hamilton
        Surfer + shark attack = adapting

7. Going Solo, Roald Dahl
        Roald Dahl as a pilot and such in the second WW

8. What If?, Randall Munroe
        Serious scientific answers to ridiculous questions

9. Thing Explainer, Randall Munroe
        Explaining hard things with only the most common words used

10. Stuff Matters, Mark Miodownik
        Exploring science and materials, in a really interesting way
Read on lovelies,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)