2017-03-31

Read This Month

January, February & March


As I stated in the beginning of the year, I had my final exams so I wasn't reading or posting that often. So I gathered my monthly wrap-ups for the start of the year in this one.

Part of not reading also meant that I didn't read a classic-a-month like I usually do, but I'll get back to that in April.

Also for this year I decided to add some other data into the wrap-ups, so we'll see how that goes.

><><

1. Girl Code REVIEW, Non-fiction
><><
2. A is for Arsenic REVIEW, Non-fiction
><><
3. The Harbinger REVIEW, ebook
4. Geekerella REVIEW

Data:

Male/Female author:
        100% female
Genre:
        50% nonfiction,
        25% fantasy,
        25% contemporary/retelling 
Pages:
        1040p
Format:
        25% ebook,
        75% physical books
Average:
         4.375
Arcs:
        100% sent to me (for honest reviews)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)