2017-12-23

Christmas Book TAG


Match a book to its perfect Christmas song:
Original by HaileyinBookland on BookTube


I tried matching them to ones I read this year, but couldn't do that for all of them.



1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
Rumpelstiltskin. He was such an interesting one, and I liked to hate him.

2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book to you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
Renegades by Marissa Meyer, I think that was the only one I actually asked for this year

3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Genevieve Grace from This is How it Happened



4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”:

a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
Wicked Witch of the West


b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Ella, from Cinder and Ella or Ella Enchanted actually
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart.
Geekerella



6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
Well there are only a few books that take place in Finland that I've read so I could choose pretty much anything. ´
One from my TBR: Boy at the Top of the Mountain takes place in Germany



7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
Christmas Carol is a good one. Also my favorite books to read during the winter break is Harry Potter



8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest!)
The Weasley family.
Yeah now I'm just thinking about HP...


9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
My most recent unhaul was: My True Love Gave to Me. There were only a few stories that I really liked, so I could spare those to the end.
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
I think this is the hardest one, since everyone is so different. So maybe a Dr.Seuss one with something to learn? Or a classic? Hmm I don't know


Read on lovelies,
and happy holidays!,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)