2017-12-31

2018 Anticipated Reads


This year flew by so fast, and it's time for the list of my most anticipated reads yet again.


In the beginning of December I made a recap about all the anticipated reads of 2017 I had yet to read, and other books I still wanted to get to. link. Left from those are still these books:

From my 2017 anticipated reads left to read & get:
        > Solutions and Other Problems (hasn't been published)
        > Now I Rise
        > Lucky in Love
        > The Gatlon School for Vigilantes
        > Renegades (Got for Christmas)

Top 3 books I still want to get to:
        > There's Someone Inside Your House
        > Eliza and Her Monsters
        > Pallokala

As for new releases of 2018 that I'm excited for:

Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)To Kill a KingdomNot If I Save You First
Smoke in the Sun by ReneƩ Ahdieh
A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3)Listen to Your HeartMy Plain Jane (The Lady Janies, #2)

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)