2018-09-15

Popular Books I Haven't Read


There are loads of popular books I haven't read, ones I want to read - and ones I'm not planning on getting to.
When compiling this list I searched Goodreads for popular YA book lists. I combed through them and made this list of the top ones I haven't read.
Note: I'm counting these as series, and if I've read the first one or two it won't be on this list (I'll be making a post about those in the future)
yabest yaya fictionya 2017

Caraval
Warcross
Strange the Dreamer
The Hate You Give
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Thirteen Reasons Why
Uglies
Vampire Academy
Twilight
Ink Heart
Golden Compass
The Lord of the Rings (I've read the Hobbit)
Dark Artifices

Authors:
Brandon Sanderson
Victoria Schwab
Adam Silvera
Becky Albertalli


*For stars and more info check my Goodreads: link*

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)