2018-09-08

Unhaul


Though I love physical books and having full shelves, I only want to own ones I liked and want to reread.
Last unhaullink

*I'm not saying these are bad books, and yes I've actually read most of these already (if not, will be mentioned), but I just don't want to keep them anymore.
The question I asked myself when doing this was: will I want to reread it.*

Yƶsirkus
Court of Thorns and Roses
Dream On 2-3
Airman
Paper Towns
Looking for Alaska
Iron King 1-3
My Life With the Walter Boys
The Heartbreakers
Small Steps
Alphas 1-4
Half Bad
Winter Glass
10 Things I Can See From Here (unread)
Roald Dahl memoirs 1-2
Zel
Rumpelstiltskin's Problem
There's Someone In Your House
Stealing Snow (unread)
The Fault in Our Stars (multiple copies)
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
All the Bright Places
Love Letters to the Dead
The Tales of Despereaux
Soul Surfer
Somone Else's Fairytale
Cardturner
My True Love Gave to Me
Daughter of Smoke and Bone 1-3
Niemi
5th Wave
Throne of Glass 1-3
Princess Academy 2-3
They All Fall Down
Red Queen

Study in Charlotte
Literally
Hex Hall 1-3
Angelfall 1-3

I see London, I see France
Book of a Thousand Days
Remnant Chronicles 2-3
Pennyroyal Academy 2

CLASSICS:
I have this policy about not buying classics before I read, and love, them. And so over the course of some years I have accumulated quite a collection, which I'm getting rid of and keeping my absolute favorites.
As for the collection volumes, I seem to have read the ones I wanted from them and them left the rest. So I don't want to keep them all, if I don't even want to read them.
Also pretty much all of these I have on my Kindle as well if I ever want to reread them.

Metamorphosis
Little Women
Frankenstein
Dracula
Christmas Carol
The Crucible
How to be an Alien
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Jane Eyre/Wuthering Heights
Arabian Nights, tales from the (unread)
Complete Sherlock vol. 1
Jane Austen vol.1 (multiple copies)
Robinson Crusoe vol
Mark Twain, classic works of (novels read)
Oscar Wilde, complete works of (unread)
Charles Dickens, classic works of (unread)
William Shakespeare, complete works of (unread)

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)