2019-01-12

2019 book challenge

TBR challenge

Last updated: December 31st -19, check my 2020 challenge for newer ones.

For the past four years I've done a challenge to get my TBR list down.
Although I've gotten a grip on my TBR, I still want to continue with this to expand what I read.

This is very close to last years one, with a few modifications.


1. Complete 3 series
> Daughter of the Siren Queen, Cinder&Ella, Renegades
2. A book from the GoodReads Choice Awards (2018 link)
> Little Moments of Love
3. A book you meant to read in 2018
> To All the Boys I've Loved Before
4. Someone else picked
The Vinyl Frontier
5. Released as a movie
> Narnia
6. Award winner
> Adulthood is a Myth
7. A book in Finnish
> Tarinoita Suomalaisista tytöistä jotka muuttivat maailmaa
8.  A really long book (500+ pages)
Crazy Rich Asians
9. A book by an author you haven't read before
> Daughter of the Pirate King
10. Choose by cover
Mona Lisas and Little White Lies
11. A book where one of the main characters is royalty
> Ogre Enchanted
12. A book you choose randomly
> Safely Endangered Comics
13. A book published in 2019
> Race Me in a Lobster Suit
14. A Standalone
> The Princess and the Fangirl
15Genre you don't read enough
> Paw Prints
16. A collection (e.g. essays, short stories, poetry, plays)
The Tough Guide to Fantasyland
17. Non-fiction
> Liquid Rules
18. A book with a chilling atmosphere (scary, unsettling, cold)
> Every Heart a Doorway
19. Classic
> Työmiehen vaimo
20. Science
> Awesome Achievers in Technology

Bonus: Reread 5 books
> Alice in Zombieland series,
> Cinder & Ella,
> The Selection series,
> Graceling

><><><><
I will be updating this and crossing things over when I've read them.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)