2019-05-18

Update: Did I Read Them?


I decided to do an update looking back at my old posts about books I hadn't read yet - and see if I have years later!
So without further ado, onto the list:

I'll cross over the ones I have read

Books I Haven't Read Yet (2014 link)

1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Narnia by C.S. Lewis
3. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
6. Legend by Marie Lu

7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
8. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
9. Half Bad by Sally Green
10. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Series I Haven't Finished (2014 link)

Are out but I don’t have them:
1. Defiance
2. Fables, graphic novel (I'm at number 9)
3. Manners and Mutiny4. Sealed with a Lie
Are out and I have them, but I haven't read them...:
1. Days of Blood and Starlight
2. False Memory 2-3
3. Poison Study 2-3
4. Goose Girl 3-4

5. Heir of Fire
6. Oz 2-37. Miss Mayhem

1st ones I own but have yet to read...:
1. Uglies
2. Geek Girl
3. Ember in the Ashes
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go
5. Sisters Red
6. Snow Like Ashes7. A Court of Thorns and Roses
8. Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making


With this latter list, the ones in red are the ones I want to get to. And from the last list of series I hadn't even started, I ended up reading all of the first ones, finishing only one series and waiting for the completion of one series.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)