2019-11-02

Helsinki Book Fair 2019


Last year's post: link

This year I only spent Saturday at the book fair, but here's everything memorable!

This years theme was France with a record number of visitors - over 90 000.

I don't think the theme was as present as past years, with only some sections. Without knowing it beforehand I don't think I would've even realized that that was the theme.

A change they did this year was making the "center" bigger and having four bigger pathways to it, which I think worked out really well and helped navigating.

There were lots of talkers and books, though the 2e slots felt smaller when comparing to last year. In addition to books there were quite a few other things there this year, from cushions, bags, posters, mugs, tea and even beds.

As always I picked up some Christmas and birthday gifts, and ended up with some bits and bobs as well.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)