2019-11-16

End of the Year Book TAG

End of the Year Book TAG
Last years link


Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I'm pretty sure I've finished all the books I've started this year, so no.
Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year? As usually this time of the year, I'd love to continue rereading the Harry Potter series.

Is there a new release you're still waiting for? When writing this I'm still waiting on Supernova, which will be released early November.

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Not entirely sure what I'll end up reading but The Bride Test, Soul of Stars, The Beautiful are all on my TBR.

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year? Hmm maybe How To, but after saying that it wouldn't really be a shock.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Yes, and as usual I'll start posting end of the year stats at the end of the year, and tbr and challenges for 2020 in the beginning of the year.



Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)