2020-10-02

Books I *think* I’m Going To Love


I saw Kayla from BooksandLala make this list, and I thought I’d try it out for myself!
It’s a simple concept, list the books you think you’ll love. Simple enough right? Well, it’s a bit weird when you think of it because at least I don’t tend to pick up books I wouldn’t think I’d enjoy it. So these are the ones that I think will just blow me away I suppose? And that makes it harder for me because, to try to not be disappointed, I try to steer away from doing just that.

1. My Calamity Jane
- pretty self-explanatory, since I loved the first two books in the series

2. Solutions and Other Problems
- I’ve been waiting for this ever since I heard about it!

3. One by One
- I’ve only read one book by Ruth Ware before, but the synopsis sounds great and I loved her style in the Turn of the Key

4. The Inheritance Games
- Bit of an odd one for this list since I don’t know much about it, but this will be the 10th(!) book I’ve read by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Even though some I’ve loved, some I’ve really disliked, and some I’ve honestly forgotten everything about, I think this one will be a good one!

5. Death by Shakespeare
- Hoping this one will be like A is for Arsenic, but it could go either way. Maybe putting it on this list will help with that!

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)