2020-12-31

2021 TBR Book Challenge

 2021 TBR Book Challenge

This is a work in progress, last updated: Oct 10th -21

For the past six years I've done a challenge to get my TBR list down.
Although I've gotten a grip on my TBR, I still continue with this to expand what I read.


1. Start a series
The Inheritance Games

2. Complete a series
Lord of the Rings

3. A book from the GoodReads Choice Awards (2020 link)
One by One

4. A book you've owned the longest and haven't read
Iceman

5. Someone else's recommendation
Empress of Salt and Fortune

6. A book in Finnish
Tulevaisuuden lukujärjestys

7. A book by an author you haven't read before
Tokyo Ever After

8. A Standalone
Instant Karma

9. A book you choose randomly
Story of Your Life

10. A book published this year
Across the Green Grass Fields

11. A book where one of the main characters is royalty
Among the Beasts and Briars

12Genre you don't read enough
Pygmalion

13. Non-fiction
In Love and Pajamas

14. A book with a chilling atmosphere (scary, unsettling, cold)
Shadows Between Us

15. Classic
Northanger Abbey

> Bonus: Reread a book
Wrath and the Dawn

Completed: 15+/15
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)