2020-12-29

Read This Quarter IV

 What I read this quarter, Quarter IV

October, Novemebr & December

1. Solutions and Other Problems          Non-fiction ebook REVIEWED 
- - -
2. Serenity: Those Left Behind          graphic novel 
3. Firefly: The Unification War          graphic novel 
- - -
4. My Calamity Jane          
5. The Ickabog          


Data:

Author:
          60 female,
          40 male
Genre:
         80 fantasy,
         20 non-fiction
Pages:
       1 584 p
Format:
         80 % physical books,
         20 % e-books,
Average:
         3.7
Arcs:
          0 sent to me (for honest reviews)

*For more info check my Goodreads: link*

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)