2021-02-05

Update: Things Are Happening

 Blog Update:

Things are happening


I had mentioned when I took my Winter break that I'll be starting back up in February, which I will do starting Saturday the 20th on a biweekly schedule as before - for now.

But just as a heads up, the content might not be as regular and similar as to what it was before. We will all be figuring out what this will look like as the year progresses!

For now I want to continue with the pattern of one review a month, one tag a month, and something slightly different for a post in months with three posts.

I'm sure things will change even though that's the plan for now, I mean just look back at 2013 when I started! But I'll still be here, and you can always see what I'm reading on my Goodreads page: link.


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)