2021-08-20

Mid-Year Reading Survey

Mid-Year Reading Survey Questions:


Best book you’ve read so far in 2021.
- I'd say The Shadows Between Us, though I also gave the first two Winterborne Home books 5 stars

Best sequel you've read so far in 2021.
- That would be the Winterborne Home for Mayhem and Mysteries then

Favourite re-read.
- Probably Graceling

New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
- My Contrary Mary

Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
- Gilded

Biggest disappointment.
- Maybe Instant Karma and although it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't like the authors other books (which also makes sense, since it's a different genre)

Biggest surprise.
- Probably Shadows Between Us

Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
- I don't think I have an answer for this, but I will probably look into more books by Emiko Jean

Newest favourite character.
- Way too tough of a question!

Book that made you cry.
- The short-story Story of Your Life was definitely emotion packed, partly also since I read it after seeing - and loving - the movie

Book that made you happy.
- I listened to Pygmalion and Importance of Being Earnest from Audible, and they pack a laugh

Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
- I don't believe I've bought or received any physical books this year, so the most beautiful audiobook cover I've bought this year are the Harry Potter books - maybe

What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
- The Heart Principle and My Contrary Mary

Favourite video or post you've done so far this year.
- Not sure!

Favourite book community members.
- I've been loving Kayla's videos on Books and Lala, where I also saw this Tag done


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)