2021-09-17

Intimidating TBR Book Tag

Intimidating TBR Book TAG


A book you’ve been unable to finish:
- I don't think I have an answer for this

A book you’ve yet been able to read because you haven’t had the time:
- A Sky Beyond the Time. Being the last one in the series, I've been pushing it further and further

A book you’ve yet been able to read because it’s a sequel:
- I don't know how to answer this since I don't own books if I haven't read the previous one first

A book you’ve yet been able to read because it’s brand new:
- My Contrary Mary just came out, but when I have the time I'll get to it

A book you’ve yet been able to read because you read another book by that author and 
didn’t enjoy it:
- That's an interesting question, because it just might make me not look into other books by that author. But actually I'm planning on listening the new the Lord of the Rings audiobooks when they come out in September. I've been iffy on it since the Hobbit wasn't my favorite, but I decided to give it a go

A book you’ve yet been able to read because you haven’t been in the mood:
- Mansfield Park is the last book by Jane Austen I haven't read, but I need to be in the mood in order to read older classics

A book you’ve yet been able to read because it’s humungous:
- It seems that so far all the books I've listed as answers are over 500 pages, so choose any of them

A book you’ve yet been able to read because you haven’t had the time:
- Iceman, the only physical book I own and haven't read

A book you’ve yet been able to read because it has bad reviews:
- I rarely look at those! Or if I do I do it before adding it to my Goodreads TBR and forget about it

The most intimidating book on your TBR:
- I think all the books fit a certain level of intimidating, but none of them stand out as the most intimidating


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)