2021-12-31

2022 TBR Book Challenge

  2022 TBR Book Challenge

This is no longer being updated, last updated: Dec 31st -22

For the past seven(?) years I've done a challenge to get my TBR list down.
Although I've gotten a grip on my TBR, I still continue with this to expand what I read, and this is basically the same list as last years' version (found here).


1. Start a series
Good Girl's Guide to Murder

2. Complete a series
The Final Gambit

3. A book from the GoodReads Choice Awards (2021 link)
The Last Thing He Told Me

4. A book you've owned the longest and haven't read
(soul of stars)

5. Someone else's recommendation
Lost Stars

6. A book in Finnish
Sisareni, sarjamurhaaja

7. A book by an author you haven't read before
Pride and Premeditation

8. A Standalone
Apollo Murders

9. A book you choose randomly
Silent Patient

10. A book published this year
Where the drowned girls go

11. A book where one of the main characters is royalty
Secret Princess

12Genre you don't read enough
Level Up!

13. Non-fiction
The Anthropocene Reviewed

14. A book with a chilling atmosphere (scary, unsettling, cold)
Jahti

15. Classic
(mansfield park)

> Bonus: Reread a book
Shadows Between Us, Harry Potter 1-7

Completed: 13+/15+
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)