2018-01-07

2018 book challenge

TBR challenge

This was a work in progress, last updated: December 31st -18

For the past three years I've done a challenge to get my TBR list down.
I decided that I won't continue the Around the World in 52 books challenge, but for anyone interested here is The 2018 List: link

I started doing them because of two things:
1) I wanted to get a grip on my huge TBR 
& 2) I wanted to expand what I was reading

This year I want to focus on that second point, and therefore continuing with a list of my own, combining different challenges and picking the ones I thought were fitting, just like last year: link
This is very close to last years one, with a few modifications.


1. Finish 3 series
Frost Like Night
Winter Glass
Flame in the Mist
2. A book from the GoodReads Choice Awards (2017 link)
the princes saves herself in this one
3. A book you meant to read in 2017
Beauty of Darkness
4. Someone else picked
> Työmehen vaimo
5. Released as a movie
Wonder Woman
6. Award winner
Pallokala
When Dimple met Rishi
7. A book in Finnish
Kuolema ilmoittaa lehdessä
Murha maalaiskylässä
8.  A really long book (500+ pages)
Renegades
9. A book by an author you haven't read before
Running in the Dark
#Prettyboy Must Die
10. A book written by at least two authors
My Plain Jane
11. Choose by cover
ABC murders
12. A book with a long title (7 or more words)
the witch doesn't burn in this one
13. A book where one of the main characters is royalty
Heart of Iron
Royally
14. A book you choose randomly
The Academy
15. A novel inspired by a work of classic literature
Spindle Fire (Grimm - Sleeping Beauty)
Book of a Thousand Days (Grimm - Maid Maleen)
To Kill a Kingdom (Andersen - Little Mermaid)
16. A book published in 2018
Batman
Reaper at the Gates
Kiss Quotient
Sea Witch
17. A Standalone
Lucky in Love
Love Life and the List
Save the Date
18Genre you don't read enough
Moran Cartoons
19. A collection (e.g. essays, short stories, poetry, plays)
Bible
20. A biography/autobiography/memoir
Pyrstötähti?
21. Non-fiction
Soonish, sampler?
22. 
A book with a chilling atmosphere (scary, unsettling, cold)
There's Someone Inside Your House
23. Historical/Classic
Jane Eyre
24. Magical realism

Smoke in the Sun
25. Science
The Idiot Brain

><><><><
I will be updating this and crossing things over when I've read them.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)